Because I didn't have any skin problems, I remember being confused as I walked through a store looking for products to add to what I already used for my skin. I wanted something very affordable, so I looked for a product that I could use both morning and night. When I came across Osiris Avise recovery oil, I decided to give it a try. This is what I have to say about this product.
1. The pricing is reasonable given what the item does.
2. The product is a good one to own because you can use it with makeup and it gives your skin a brightly shining, moisturised appearance.
3. It also somewhat lightened my skin tone and became my go-to skin care item, especially on lazy days.
4. According to what is written on the product, it heals scars. I have a scar on my face, but I didn't keep note of whether or not it improved my appearance, so I can't speak to that. However, it definitely enhanced the appearance of my skin and made it smoother.
5. It is said to aid in the removal of stretch marks. It works well for all skin types as well. I saw a difference after 2 weeks.
6. You can use it on your entire body.
There will be variations in price depending on where you purchase this item. It's a British-made item.
You can use this product in two ways: either massage it directly on your skin or run a bath and add drops to the water and soak yourself. Remember that the product is for external use only, so cover your private parts to avoid irritation. Avoid contact with the eyes. Massaging it into your skin in a circular motion is recommended, but I didn't do that; I just rubbed it how I wanted.