Have you tried this Tesco Extracts cocoa butter body lotion? Well, if you haven't, I am here for you because you get to know what you are buying. Below is a photo of the before and after of the Tesco Extracts cocoa butter body lotion.
Let me start by saying that this cream is suitable for summer, and contrary to the name cocoa butter, you might be expecting a thick texture, but this is light. It is white in colour and has a calm and subtle fragrance of cocoa butter. Nice and simple packaging with the ingredients written on the cream.
So here is what you need to know about the Tesco Extracts cocoa butter body lotion:
1. It is light and not like the cocoa butter texture you expect.
2. It is suitable for summer weather.
3. Since I have been using it, I didn't see the skin.
4. The promise of a softening effect did not work on my skin.
5. There is a very mild smoothing effect.
6. It is non-greasy and easily absorbed.
7. If you want to get that shinny skin glow, then this cream is not for you because it doesn't give your skin the shinny glow, but it slightly moisturises your skin.
8. The color is white
Finally, if you are dealing with intense dry skin, then get a cream that is more moisturising, but if you have minimal dry skin issues, then I can recommend this tesco body lotion.