Looking for Something?
Friday, August 28
NAIL WRAPS : GOSCRATCH
Love the colorful nail wraps from
, easy to apply.
I am wearing the
1. Clean your nails and file to desired shape
2. Find the wrap that fits
3. Remove the plastic from the front and back
4. place the round edge against your cuticle, slowly scratch and wrap down from base to tip.
5. Smooth down and wrap the excess over your finger, carefully file downwards.
6. Repeat as desired, apply top coat to make them last.
These nail wraps do not really last for long, i guess that's how it was designed.
Follow me on
Post a Comment
No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by