Avocado green is such a natural color which is a bit hit in the fashion industry. The color avocado with hexadecimal color code #568203 is a medium-dark shade of green. The RGB color model #568203 is comprised of 33.73% red, 50.98% green, and 1.18% blue. The HSL color space #568203 has a hue of 81° (degrees), 95% saturation, and 26% lightness. This color is very easy to style when paired with the right accessories.
Here are different ways
to combine Avocado green to look good and fashionable. One of the best ways to wear this color trend is by mixing different tones of the avocado green shades.
1. Light green cardigan and deep green flare pants.
2. Avacado green suede jacket and two-tone trouser.
4. Light jacket and Swedish pant style.
5. Green coat and green maxi dress.
6. Sweater and white pants.
7. Maxi dress and oversized jacket.
8. Blazer and three-quarter shorts.
These photos belong to the respective owners.