A black swimsuit is something I always wanted to add to my collection of swimwear. I wanted something not so revealing, yet sexy and stylish. This is a low cut back style swimsuit, well stitched, and fits perfectly. The multicolored beads gave it a festive look. It drys quickly and it is a single layer. This swimsuit can also pass for a top, I will love to restyle it wearing a high waist skinny jeans and lace-up boots.
I wear a size small but I choose the medium size and it really looks good on me
So back to the tips. Looking sexy in swimwear is a huge challenge for some people because to me very few things contribute to it.
Keep reading to view the tips.
1) You need to be comfortable with your environment and be confident in your body. You do not need the body of a supermodel to step into a bikini.
2) Shave: A smooth set of legs and underarms and a flawless bikini line are essential for warm weather. But be sure to execute your hair removal the day before you slip into your swimwear to give your skin some downtime. Do not forget to carefully carry out your bikini wax.
3) The number-one way to make dry, dull, pasty skin look radiant and smooth is to exfoliate. Use a gentle body scrub every day in the shower. To boost its effectiveness, rub it on using circular motions, spending a few extra seconds on rough spots like knees, elbows, and feet. An oil-based version will give you extra hydration.
5) Hair and makeup: Nice and moderate styling is always good for your hair. It gives you a simple look and a light makeup to give you a natural glow.
6)Sizing: Get a perfect size, style, and color of swimwear that suits your body. In my next swimwear post, I will be talking about choosing the perfect swimwear for your body.
7) Pose: Posture is always important, but it's especially crucial when your entire body is on full display. You should always be aware of the way you hold your body when you're in a bikini or swimsuit. Think about your posture whether you're sitting around a pool chatting with friends or posing for the camera. Keep your tummy in and avoid slouching at all times. The longer and lifted your posture, the slimmer you will appear.
Thank you so much for reading, please subscribe to our newsletter.