Love the colorful nail wraps from GOScratch, easy to apply.
I am wearing the Day-glo wrap
1. Clean your nails and file to desired shape
2. Find the wrap that fits
3. Remove the plastic from the front and back
4. place the round edge against your cuticle, slowly scratch and wrap down from base to tip.
5. Smooth down and wrap the excess over your finger, carefully file downwards.
6. Repeat as desired, apply top coat to make them last.
More details here
These nail wraps do not really last for long, i guess that's how it was designed.
Follow me on instagram